U.S. Army Honorable Discharge Lapel Pin
The U.S. Army Honorable Discharge Lapel Pin has a diameter of 5/8" and shows a gold minute man soldier in front of a red circle.
The gold border on outer edge of the pin has 16 triangular points similar to a crown.
Eligibility requirements/qualifications are as follows:
(1) Soldiers transitioning with an honorable characterization of service (those being transferred to another component for completion of a military service obligation, and those receiving an Honorable Discharge Certificate).
(2) Non-adverse separation provision.
(3) Minimum 9 months continuous service—a break is 24 hours or more.
(4) Active Federal service on or after April 1, 1984; or, service in a Ready Reserve unit organized to serve as a unit (National Guard unit or Army Reserve troop program unit) on or after July 1, 1986.
(5) Retroactive issuance is not authorized.
(6) No soldier separating from the Service is to be awarded more than one Army Lapel Button.
Vets Supply Line
If you need assistance ordering or would like to order by telephone please call us toll free at 1-800-864-5062 and one of our customer service representatives will assist you.
10550 County Road 81
Maple Grove MN 55369
Tel: (800)864-5062 Fax: (763)425-2577
M-F 9:30 am to 4:00 pm (CST)
Closed Federal Post Office Holidays
The appearance of U.S. Department of Defense (DoD) visual information does not imply or constitute DoD endorsement.