American Campaign Medal
The American Campaign Medal is a WW II Medal and was awarded for service within the American Theater between 7 Dec 41 and 2 Mar 46, under any of the following conditions:
1. Permanent assignment outside the Continental United States.
2. Permanent assignment as aircrew members of airplanes making frequent flights over ocean waters for a period of 30 consecutive days or 60 days nonconsecutive
3. Outside the Continental United States in a passenger status or on temporary duty (TDY) for 30 consecutive days or 60 days nonconsecutive
4. In active combat against the enemy, if personnel were awarded a combat decoration or furnished a certificate by the unit's commander stating that they actually participated in combat; or
5. Served within the Continental United States for an aggregate period of 1 year.
Personnel who were assigned or attached to and present for duty with a unit that was accorded battle credit for the Antisubmarine Campaign are entitled to wear a bronze service star.
Ribbon Device Attachments:
1. 3/16" Bronze Campaign Star
This United States World War II American Theater Campaign Medal is the same medal available to the United States Military. MilitaryVetsPX.com carries this medal as a service to the WW II Veterans who may need a replacement medal or an additional medal for display or framing.
Vets Supply Line
If you need assistance ordering or would like to order by telephone please call us toll free at 1-800-864-5062 and one of our customer service representatives will assist you.
10550 County Road 81
Maple Grove MN 55369
Tel: (800)864-5062 Fax: (763)425-2577
M-F 9:30 am to 4:00 pm (CST)
Closed Federal Post Office Holidays
The appearance of U.S. Department of Defense (DoD) visual information does not imply or constitute DoD endorsement.