American Theater Campaign Ribbon
The American Campaign Medal is awarded for service within the American theater between 7 Dec 41 and 2 Mar 46, under any of the following conditions:
1. Permanent assignment outside the Continental United States.
2. Permanent assignment as aircrew members of airplanes making frequent flights over ocean waters for a period of 30 consecutive days or 60 days nonconsecutive
3. Outside the Continental United States in a passenger status or on temporary duty (TDY) for 30 consecutive days or 60 days nonconsecutive
4. In active combat against the enemy, if personnel were awarded a combat decoration or furnished a certificate by the unit's commander stating that they actually participated in combat; or
5. Served within the Continental United States for an aggregate period of 1 year. Personnel who were assigned or attached to and present for duty with a unit that was accorded battle credit for the Antisubmarine Campaign are entitled to wear a bronze service star.
Ribbon Device Attachments:
1. 3/16" Bronze Campaign Star
This American Theater Campaign Ribbon is manufactured by the same government contractor that supplies the U.S. Army, Air Force, Navy, Marines and the Armed Forces Exchanges, it's quality is guaranteed.
Vets Supply Line
If you need assistance ordering or would like to order by telephone please call us toll free at 1-800-864-5062 and one of our customer service representatives will assist you.
10550 County Road 81
Maple Grove MN 55369
M-Th 10:00 am to 4:00 pm (CST)
Closed all Federal Post Office Holidays
The appearance of U.S. Marine Corps and U.S. Department of Defense (DoD) visual information and logos does not imply use is approved, endorsed, or authorized by the U.S. Marine Corps or any other component of the Department of Defense.